Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2 Toys #TFNY #TF14


DragynAlly here again... Actually I'll be here for the rest of the month. :) We are still talking Toys and will be for the rest of the month... You're welcome! Today we are talking about our friends at Spin Master. Now Spin Master makes a lot fabulous toys. I'm a big fan. However as many of you know I am a dragon fan and Spin Master is making How to Train Your Dragon 2 toys! It's like they know me.

There are How to Train Your Dragon action figures, plushies and Ionix bricks. So there are many ways to play with Dragons. There is even one HUGE Mega Toothless (The black dragon in the pics) collectable figure that frankly needs to be on my shelf... Like now. A Toothless plushie even made his way home with me in my swag bag.

My words really don't do Spin Master's How to Train Your Dragon collection justice so check out the pics and let me know what you think. Between you and me I even saw some movie spoilers that I can't share but OMG is this movie going to be fun! As for Spin Master's other toys I will save them for another blog post. Stay tuned!















No comments:

Post a Comment