Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Top Ten Favorite Plays


Here are the top ten plays that have influenced me and how I write. I've incl


uded links to where you can find them in case you want to read them yourself.

Me in Larry Shue's "The Foreigner"


  1. Star Spangled Girl by Neil Simon
  2. The Elephant Man by Bernard Pomerance
  3. Anne Frank and Me by Cherie Bennet
  4. The Sequence by Vincent Delaney
  5. The Voice of The Prairie by John Olive
  6. The Crucible by Arthur Miller
  7. The Foreigner by Larry Shue
  8. The Last Days of Judas Iscariot by Stephen Adly Guigis
  9. The Eight: Reindeer Monologues by Jeff Goode
  10. The Pillowman by Martin McDonaugh 
Me in The Pillowman
Like I said it's important to know who you like because it tells you something about how you view the arts and what you're likely to emulate as an artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment