Here are the top ten plays that have influenced me and how I write. I've incl
uded links to where you can find them in case you want to read them yourself.
|Me in Larry Shue's "The Foreigner"|
- Star Spangled Girl by Neil Simon
- The Elephant Man by Bernard Pomerance
- Anne Frank and Me by Cherie Bennet
- The Sequence by Vincent Delaney
- The Voice of The Prairie by John Olive
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- The Foreigner by Larry Shue
- The Last Days of Judas Iscariot by Stephen Adly Guigis
- The Eight: Reindeer Monologues by Jeff Goode
- The Pillowman by Martin McDonaugh
|Me in The Pillowman|
Like I said it's important to know who you like because it tells you something about how you view the arts and what you're likely to emulate as an artist.