Saturday, May 11, 2013

My favorite Threads: May Blog Challenge



So for today's installment of the May Blog Challenge we're talking about threads, that is your favorite piece of threads to wear. So today I wanted to show you my favorite hat for playing the guitar. It's perfect for keeping you hair out of your face, the bill doesn't block your vision when you look down, and the band is tight enough to hold a pick or two when you need one handy.

So keep looking soon for more posts and videos of my music or more of my guitar builds. I am a blues musician and dabble at song writing and would love it if someday it got out to a larger audience.

Do you guys have favorite instruments or do you like to build yours too? Do you have a favorite hat or other piece of clothing? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment