Friday, April 26, 2013

Theatre Rant: What I've learned this Month


Five Words of wisdom

So for this month I want to recap all of the things I learned. We all need to keep learning and sharing the wisdom we learned the hard way through the school of hard knocks.
  • That when you're doing a crazy thing for a great cause there are lot's of great people to give you love and support. Check out the crazy thing at #27daysplay on twitter.
  • When life gives you lemons take out your aggression squeezing them to a pulp!
  • Sometimes you take on too much then you just have to knuckle down and git-r-done.
  • I love crazy ideas! I wish there were more out there and that people would get out of their shells and do them!
  • It's the weird things that you remember most.
Me playing the new cigarbox guitar I built this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment