Monday, April 22, 2013

April Blog Challenge: Why I love @DragynAlly!

Okay I know what all you guys are going to be saying "Of course, Dr. Fronkensteen, we know you love your girlffriend's blog, you have to or she'll kill you." But even before DragynAlly and I got together I liked her blog. She was the blogger that made me want to get back into blogging. She has been my mentor and social media coordinator and all around blog jedi master. I knew that she was a blogger that knew what she was doing and that she had a veritable goldmine of tricks up her sleeve.



So what do you find on the blog? Everything that makes all geeks giggle like school girls! Do you like toys? Movies? Disney or any of the other companies in the community that makes Disney the geek Mecca. Do you like wine, clothes, and great products from other companies and cool giveaways? Look no further! She's all that and a side of cheese! What does that mean? I don't know but it must be super awesome!

Did I just hear you say that you want more? I know I did! You should go to DragynAlly's blog, The Dragyn's Lair, here. You should also check her twitter and facebook page too. If you even look for just a second you'll know why I think she's my favorite person on the web!


No comments:

Post a Comment