|Ready to get clean for the Lounge!|
So I decided to use the soap when I took a shower and see what I thought about it. Below is a short list about some positive points.
|He matches all my things!|
- The Geek Factor: I love the Star Wars Trilogy! At one point I was even trying to learn to speak Wookie and become a Jedi myself! This little guy brought back a lot of memories for me.
- The Color: My favorite lightsaber color is blue so I like that the color is blue too. I also like that you can choose you're own color.
- The smell: My GF found a great scent for me. It made me feel nice and rugged but wasn't overpowering. And it stays with you for a while.
- The feel: It made my skin feel nice and cozy and didn't dry me out. It also produced a pretty nice lather. I've been a body wash man for too long maybe with these soaps I can be a bar man again!
- Great Gift Factor: I absolutely loved this gift! I feel it is a great gift to give your main man or lady for a romantic message OR for a fun gift for a casual friend. Just like R2 it's a great gift for any occasion.
|He'll always be my copilot!|
Theres only one downside to my Little R2D2 though. Knowing that he won't last forever! After just one wash one of his legs popped off. I relegated him to sink duty so that he'll survive longer. Then I just might have to got to Frozen Water Designs and get some more on my own! If you want a chance to win your own geeky soap you can enter at this Rafflecopter below. Have fun!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Hey guys, the soap was given to me as a gift from my girlfriend and I was asked by her to review it using my own opinions. No one told me what to say at all. Let's hear it for a clean conscience!